Monday 4 November 2013

Getting hot hot hot

Today we had such a break through with one of our students Oupa. He only started in July at the school and he was so overwhelmed. I mean, our three year olds percy and patience could complete harder puzzles than he could, and he was so overpowered pretty much everyone. But today, I have to say, I had a wonderful moment as a teacher. He came up during education time and asked for more practice sheets to do. I couldnt believe it as all the others had moved onto colouring, which they love, but he wanted to work on his letters! I was honestly so astonished! Then I had another great moment with Charlotte who didnt want to go outside and play, but instead did more education inside with me! And on top of all that, we had complete silence from all the kids when they did their work.  Man, I was so proud of them! I felt like a real teacher today and I actually had so much fun! As a reward for their hard work, Oupa and Charlotte both got little treats. He was so unbelievably proud of himself, it was so sweet!

Sorry this post is short and sweet, but internet issues are still hounding us! Lekker slaap xx

No comments:

Post a Comment