Tuesday 3 December 2013

Clear out

Hey, sorry I havent blogged, but for some reason, my blogger account kept saying it had been logged out from a different place, and then whenever I tried to post what I had written it just wouldnt. And when i tried to reload, it lost my whole post. I was very much unamused! Anyway, so I guess I need to update you all on the goings on! Well, on Monday Edith, Ali and I all took a trip to Nelspruit to do our Christmas shopping. Since we have the kids Christmas party, pony camp, guests, Ali and Danies family coming in, etc, this was literally the only day up to Christmas that we had to get off the farm and get some of it done. I am very proud to say that I actually got all my presents and I only had three nervous break downs! I mean, I love shopping malls and I love shopping....but for me....not others. I hate trying to find presents for people on a budget, if I had lots of money then I would have been great and gotten wonderful gifts, but all that said, I think I got some really nice things. I even wrapped all my gifts last night as well! Talk about organised! I am mucho proud of myself! I cant believe Christmas is just over three weeks away! How crazy is that! I just dont believe it is Christmas, it cant be Christmas when I can sunbathe in a bikini. It has to be cold and snowy !

Anyway, at Nelspruit, poor Ali didnt really do any of the fun side of shopping, as she has done her back in when she tried to move a bed and had to go to hospital to get pain meds and an xray. Luckily it looks like a muscular problem, but it didnt make her day any better! And, me and Edith are gutted because we realised on the way BACK home, that we could have gone to the cinema and seen the new Hunger Games film! Soooo devastated I didnt think about that! Gutted! But I guess that would have defeated the idea of spending the day thinking of others! So maybe for the best!

Today, we have had a massive clear out of the house in preparation of the Xmas festivities and I am proud to say that we have made the house spotless. I am very proud of having alphabetized the DVD collection! Haha! But Ali has pushed herself too far and her back hurts some more! In the afternoon Edith and I had a bit of a road trip and dropped off some things from the clear out to the village close to us. I saw some of our kids and I miss them! Little patience came running up to me and hugged me, it was so sweet! I also thought it was hilarious that she always comes to school in immaculate clothes, with polished hair and looking complete, but today her hair was wild and she had mucky t shirt and shorts on. She is still the cutest thing on the planet. I am sure her parents would be OK with me bringing her home....totally....

Then we had to head into town to get some pigeon food. I am so proud of myself, I was on the verge of breaking and buying cigarettes, I SO wanted to smoke it was insane. But, I was very good, and I bought a magazine instead haha

Oooo and tomorrow we have the special party at Spur for the kids! And the Welgemoeds are coming to give them their presents as well, I am so excited. I plan on sliding and playing more than the kids will. Eeeeee, very excited to see them all, and to see their faces when they get their presents! I will upload photos so you can see as well! Lekker Slaap all! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment