Saturday 7 December 2013

Lets make sports

Today has been my day of getting out and being active. One of the best things about being here, I have to say, is getting back in touch with the notion of making your own fun. As corny as that sounds, it is actually a lot of fun to do basic things again like hikes, horse riding, running etc. I got up and it was so dull and dark! I am loving the weather for sports, lovely and cool, but I am not loving the constant threat of rain and the overcast, depressing look it puts on everything! But, apparently it is here for another week.....lucky us!

Tomorrow is the start of pony camp! We have three kids coming in, twins Stephan and Marley, and Ali and Danies Granddaughter Kasey. I am so excited to have them here and for all the activities we will be doing! It should be such a fun week!

But yes, a busy day of exercise. I am sorry i dont have alonger post, i feel like I have been neglecting my blog a bit! I think it is because I write it at the very end of the day when my brain is like mush. Tomorrow i shall write it earlier on and get a more comprehensive writing going on! Lekker Slaap all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment